God's Grandeur By Priest Poet Gerard Manley Hopkins (1877) read by Austin Fusilier
- John 14:15-18
- John 14:25-26
- John 16:5-15
- What comforts you in these words?
- What is unsettling in these words?
- Do you believe Jesus when he says it is better for him to go?
- Can you think of examples of the Spirit reminding someone of Jesus' teaching?
- What does it mean for the Spirit to convict the world of sin and of righteousness?
- How is God challenging you to respond to these words?
- How should we live differently in light of the Spirit's presence with us?