Big Idea: Disbelief is a really expensive sin - it can cost you your life, it can cost you your place in the “Promise Land”.
Sermon Reading: Numbers 13:1-3, 17-33
1) What should the spies have known about the land?
2) What were the spies to investigate?
3) What two things did the spies see?
4) What as the choice they made?
5) What was the cost of their choice?
6) What as the fate of Caleb and Joshua?
1) What were the people complaining about?
2) What was Moses instructed to do?
3) What did Moses do?
4) What was Moses’ sin?
5) What was the cost of that sin?